Doha Bank is the largest private commercial bank in the State of Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978 and commenced its banking business (including its International Banking services) in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979.
As one of Qatar's leading financial services company, Doha Bank is committed to making banking work for customers and clients like it never has before. Through innovative technologies and the ingenuity of its people, Doha Bank provides individuals, commercial, corporate and institutional clients across Qatar and even internationally, new and better ways to manage their financial lives. The company enables customers to do their banking and investing whenever, wherever and however they choose through an extensive network, and multiple access channels.
Doha Bank aims to be recognised as a dynamic, modern bank with enduring traditional and regional values.
The Green Bank Vision
- To maintain the position as the Best Green Bank in the Middle East
- To make Doha Bank the pioneer in uplifting awareness to help save the environment
- To encourage and convert existing normal Account Holders to Paperless Banking by opening Green Accounts
- To actively take part in Environmental Campaigns
- To encourage children at schools to become environmental advocates
Green Bank Goal
- Paperless Banking, free Access to do all the banking transactions through Internet Banking, SMS Banking, Phone Banking, ATM Banking as well as Doha Souq, E-Remittances and Bills Payments through online
- Social Responsibility through positive contributions to the environment by joining Tree Planting, Beach Clean-up activities, etc.
- Branches and Department offices to be energy-efficient through the introduction of environment-friendly materials
- Conserve water and electricity consumption
- Purchase fair-traded and environmentally sound goods
- Make use of energy-efficient vehicles for business and private purposes
- Reduce Carbon Emission in traffic by reduction in petrol use of customers visiting to Doha Bank branches